On Tuesday, a Singapore Airlines flight experienced extreme turbulence that resulted in one passenger dying and thirty others being hurt.

World News Updates : On a trip from London to Singapore, there was extreme turbulence that resulted in one passenger dying and over seventy others being hurt. The CEO of Singapore Airlines apologized in public on Wednesday.
“Very sorry for the traumatic experience” that every passenger on board flight SQ321 had on Tuesday, Goh Choon Phong apologized in a video message.
At 37,000 feet, a Singapore Airlines flight traveling from London to Singapore experienced an abrupt and intense turbulence. Together with 18 staff members, the Boeing 777-300ER aircraft was carrying 211 passengers.

There were discrepancies in the number of injured people reported by the airline and Samitivej Hospital. The airline stated that 18 passengers were hospitalized and 12 were receiving treatment in hospitals.
“I would like to offer my sincere condolences to the deceased’s family and loved ones on behalf of Singapore Airlines. We sincerely apologize for the horrific ordeal that all passengers on SQ321 had to endure,” Mr. Phong stated.
He said that Singapore Airlines was dedicated to giving the passengers and staff on board SQ321 all the help and support they needed. Additionally, he stated that they are “fully cooperating” on the investigations with the pertinent authorities.

According to Mr. Phong, 143 of the SQ321 passengers and crew members who were able to travel arrived in Singapore this morning on a relief flight. According to him, six crew members and an additional 79 passengers from SQ321, together with others who were on the flight and were receiving medical attention, are still in Bangkok.
“Please be assured that Singapore Airlines is here to help and support you during this difficult time,” added Mr. Phong.

Horrible Scene On A Singapore Airlines Flight

The aircraft to Singapore, which departed on Monday from London’s Heathrow Airport, “encountered severe turbulence” en route, according to Singapore Airlines.
The pilots requested an emergency landing at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport, where it landed at 3:45 pm (local time) on Tuesday when the aircraft entered an air pocket while the cabin staff was serving breakfast.
The airline reported that after ten hours into the journey, the aircraft experienced an abrupt turbulence above the Irrawaddy Basin in Myanmar.

Images taken from the inside of the aircraft revealed gas masks, panels suspended from the ceiling, and massive gashes in the overhead cabin panels.

A traveler said that amid the turbulence, some people’s heads struck the lights above the seats, puncturing the panels.
The general manager of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Kittipong Kittikachorn, reported that the incident resulted in the death of a British man, aged 73, most likely from a heart attack. He stated at a press conference that seven persons had serious injuries, some of which included head trauma.

By newsparviews.com

Newsparviews is a independent source bace news agency that give latest and trending news from authentic source. So we take update our viewer and visiter . So If you want To get All News from "newsparviews.com" Subscribe Our Web Page Latest trending news today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *